Data & Software
- The Center for Research Informatics (CRI) offers state-of-the-art technologies for working with research data—from acquisition and storage to analysis and sharing. We work closely with CRI and can assist others in getting access to CRI resources.
- The Research Computing Center (RCC) provides the University of Chicago community a full-service high-performance computing (HPC) center, including visualization resources, access to software, workshops, one-on-one consulting with domain experts, and complete data-management strategies to researchers across all departments and divisions.
- GIS software is available on the public computers in the Crerar Library (1st floor).
- Chicago Booth Business Center – Poster & Banner Production, Room 108B
- PSD Graphic Arts – John Crerar Library, JCL-008
- FedEx Office for University of Chicago– Print & Ship Center -1315 E. 57th Street – Chicago, IL 60637
Workshops and Training
- CRI Seminar Series: Each month the CRI Seminar Series offers a free class covering some aspect of informatics research, including bioinformatics, data management, clinical data, and REDCap. The contents of many past seminars are also available for download on the CRI website.
- Research Computing Center Workshops: The RCC conducts workshops on a variety of topics relevant to research computing including introductory and advanced seminars on programming languages, data management tools, and best practices, and sessions focused on using Midway and other RCC resources. Most workshops are held in RCC’s Data Visualization Lab in the Kathleen A. Zar Room in the Crerar Library and are generally structured as a brief lecture followed by a hands-on session.