Diversity and Inclusion Resources
The University of Chicago offers multiple resources for students, faculty, and staff to promote diversity and inclusion. CHeSS has compiled the list below to help you navigate the available resources. If you have any questions, please contact the units directly.
- Center for Identity + Inclusion
- Center for the Study of Race, Politics, and Culture (CSRPC)
- Diversity & Inclusion website
- Student Disability Services
- Office of the Provost—Diversity
- Office of the Provost—Office for Equal Opportunity Programs
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Office of LGBTQ Student Life
- Diversity Initiatives for Faculty, Students, and Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellows
- The Office of International Affairs
- International House
For Graduate and Postdoctoral Students
- UChicago GRAD Diversity Resources and Programs
- Biological Sciences Postdoctoral Affairs & Association—Diversity and Inclusion
Other Programs and Resources
Postdoctoral fellows and faculty may contact one of the following individuals for disability accommodation requests:
- Elizabeth Honig, Assistant Director of the Office for Equal Opportunity Programs: (773) 702-4913 or email@example.com
- Bridget Collier, Associate Provost and Director, Office for Equal Opportunity Programs: (773) 702-5671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Predoctoral fellows and undergraduates may contact Student Disability Services at (773) 702-6000 or email@example.com.
Learn more about the accommodation request process here.